Sunday, July 01, 2007

Me In The Old Year

(Repost from friendster dated Jan. 1, 2007)

Ok! Let's see what happened this year to my life and what changes me... Let' s play back the old video of life...
January: 2nd time after two years, I'm with my friends again! Attended my friend's wedding. Have my 16days VL. Make over.
February: Have my Valentines Day celebrated at the UP fair.
March: Attended BFAD seminar. Surviving a harsh reality of life.
April: Work. Work. Work... Aalis na ako... My Brother got hospitalized
May: A big catastrophe in someone's life happened. I met someone whom I fell in love with. Dated and Enjoyed my moments. Tripple OT at work.
June: Had my 21days VL. Celebrated tripple birthday with my barkada. Things started to fall apart. Emotionally unstable. Watched the I-MAX movie of Superman Returns.
July: Have my 3days 2nights road trip adventure with my barkada. Things are really terribly wrong. Emotional unstable. Physically exausted. Advice and support just kept me from falling apart.
August: Planning for Baguio Trip but failed.
September: Officially end a big promise to someone. Planning for Baguio Trip again and failed again due to Typhoon Milenyo.
October: Requested a 5days consecutive day-offs. Planning for Baguio Trip again but failed again, instead held a party with my barkadas. Give myself enought time for soul searching. Answers found. Emotionally still unstable...
November: Spent Nov1 at my room sleeping. Working OT. Had a big problem with my work. Won the case.
December: Working overtime for extra mpney. Christmas shopping. Spent UST Paskuhan with my other barkada. Office Christmas Party. My friends's sister's pet just passed away.
For this year's event I thank God for guiding me... I know everything happens for a reason and everytime I try to change things I can feel that He is controlling the situation... That's why I've learned to trust Him for He is my shepard...
Let's just pray things will be getting more interesting in year 2007, and more adventure to come... Let the past be past and the future to shape our lives... May God be with us!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! WELCOME 2007!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home