Friday, February 17, 2006

Balloon Colored Butterflies (A poem dedicated for Crispin’s & Jellica’s wedding.)

That night I saw balloons flight
That night I saw butterflies fly
Pearls of bubbles float in wind
Cheerful breeze sprinkles through the air

He made the vow
She made the promise
An oath made in front of The Creator
And rings of eternity flashes

In the garden of shared blessings
A tradition was whispered
The butterfly will bring blessings
The blessing of the lucky touch

The balloons will float
And brings ones heart’s wish to heaven
Messages were sent
Butterflies spread the blessing luck

It touches her gown
It spreads the luck
I leave a balloonless prayer
Wishes drift in endless sky

I saw the promise
I saw the smile
A blessing was truly made
An angel of heaven sent

~arol~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home