Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Formula Without An Equation

In Math, we usually use formula to solve a problems and we uses equations to produce solution for the question. But in life, I realize that there are questions that can be answered without a formula!
We human knows that it is possible for that to happen but do you know it can also happen in our own life? Scientist never really know how the universe was created they all base it all on theories, right? It happens to me almost all the time... As if someone is guiding me, and that someone and I'm sure of it is Our Creator...
You know... to be honest I always thank God when good things arises and sometimes go to church alone to ask guidance... I don't go to the church every Sunday cause that is impossible due to my work. But I pray when I pass through a church... I never ask for something that I like like: I want to eat at Makati at one of the restaurant; I want to have an overnight with friends; I want to follow the new trends... etc... "Sana ganito, sana ganyan" - wish ko lang po... but I never include those things in my prayers...
You know what happened? God gave them all to me for me to realize the feelings like these are His gift for me... And everything can happen in one shot... never expect it to be that fast... But in every "gift" He gave me is also a part of His own "formula"... A formula that noone knows the answer or how to solve it... It will leads to an answer with its own solution... Even problems that God gave us can be solve by God's formula... And every solution in each formula leads to another future that God want us to be...
Like a perfect mathematician: Only the person who writes the formula knows the his solutions and can show a reasonable equation.
Thank you po Lord for letting me realize this...
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home